- Multi-Day Tours
- 1-Day Tours
- Travel Agency Services
- Our Story
- Contact Us
The discovery of circular structures named Guachimontonesin in the West part of the country has caused great admiration and created a new scope and expectation towards the outlook and research of one of the first civilizations in the whole of Mesoamerica..
Los Guachimontones represents the largest discovered site from a culture that once flourished in the Tequila Valley region between 300 BC-900 AD/CE.
The Teuchitlan tradition is known for its distinct circular, step pyramid structures consisting of round central altars (called “Guachimontón”) surrounded by a circular patio space, and a circular banquette on which sits four to sixteen rectangular or square platforms.
|• This tour begins at 8 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior to the tour
• Certified tour guide
• Entrance fees
Book this Tour
$ 2,350 pesos per person
|Keeping you safe during COVID-19
• Face masks required for travelers and staff inside the vehicle and in public areas
•Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff
•Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
• Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival