The Place of the Old God
The discovery of circular structures named Guachimontones in the West part of the country has caused great admiration and created a new scope and expectation towards the outlook and research of one of the first civilizations in the whole of Mesoamerica..
Los Guachimontones represents the largest discovered site from a culture that once flourished in the Tequila Valley region between 300 BC-900 AD/CE.
The Teuchitlan tradition is known for its distinct circular, step pyramid structures consisting of a round central altars (called “Guachimontón”) surrounded by a circular patio space, and a circular banquette on which sits four to sixteen rectangular or square platforms.
• This tour begins at 8 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior the tour
• First class transportation
• Certefied bilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees
Book now !!
$ 1450 pesos per person *
$ 75 USD approximately *
Prices are subject to change without previous notice