Around Lake Chapala
Mexico's Largest Freshwater Lake
Lake Chapala and its surroundings is one of the most charming places in the world to spend a great retirement. A place where natural beauty, tranquility and beautiful weather all year around, these are just some of the attractions that you can enjoy here. This destination in the state of Jalisco is the largest water reservoir in Mexico. Here, a variety of cultures and nationalities come together, resulting in an exotic blend that coexists in a typically Mexican environment. On this tour you will dicover the picturesque towns on the shore of the largest lake in Mexico: Lake Chapala.
• This tour begins at 8 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior the tour
• First class transportation
• Certefied bilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees
Book now !!
$ 2,250 pesos per person *
$ 120 USD approximately *
Prices are subject to change without previous notice