The Spirit of Mexico
Known as the “nectar of the gods”, Tequila is the beverage most closely identified with Mexico, and has been a part of Mexican culture throughout its history. The birthplace of tequila is said to be the state of Jalisco, where most tequila is produced. The name of the drink itself comes from the small town of Tequila, located at the foot of a mountain, the Tequila volcano, in a region famous for the cultivation of blue agave, the plant from which tequila is made.
• This tour begins at 7:30 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior the tour
• First class transportation
• Certefied bilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees
Book now !!
$ 1950 pesos per person *
$ 108 USD approximately *
Prices are subject to change without previous notice